This is an opportunity with a growing and fast paced tech company in a high profile finance position. You will be working in their group finance function and gain fantastic exposure across the business as a whole. Your responsibilities will include;
- Preparation of the Group’s consolidated Annual Report and Financial Statements
- Delivery of weekly trading management information to key Heads of Finance
- Delivery of monthly Group management information to the Board
- Key point of contact for the external auditors at year end
- Liaison with the local reporting teams of the overseas subsidiaries to ensure Group Reporting requirements are agreed and met
You will be part of a very high calibre finance team, where you will be offered fantastic development and progression opportunities. Based in the companies Central London head office you will have the opportunity to influence senior stakeholders across the business.
To be considered for this position you most have a very strong accounting background, ideally you will have an ACA or ACCA qualification. This role would be a great move for someone looking to make their first move out of a big 4 practice.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.