My client is a well known listed retailer based in London with stores throughout Europe. They currently have an opening for someone to join their group finance function at their global head office. This will be a very varied role and you will be part of a very high calibre team, some of the main duties will include;
- Prepare monthly management accounts packs and Board reports for senior Group management
- Consolidate budget and forecast submissions
- Prepare the weekly store sales report on a rota basis
- Produce quarterly sales and profit figures for inclusion in Stock Exchange announcements
- Produce the half year interim announcement, year end preliminary announcement and year end financial statements under IFRS
- Assist with production of statutory accounts for head office structure companies
The company will be able to offer you a lot of progression opportunities and a great working environment. To be consider for the role you must be able to work as part of a team, have a high attention to detail and be able to build strong relationships. It will also be important that you are a qualified accountant, ideally with a big 4 background.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.