Our client are an instantly recognisable brand following a recent restructure they now have a high profile opportunity for a qualified accountant to join them initially on an interim basis, duties will include:-
- Preparation of the monthly profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow
- Assist in the preparation of the Annual budget and reforecasts
- Prepare and review balance sheet reconciliations as required
- Assisting with the preparation of year-end and statutory accounts
- Proactively interrogate costs and look for reductions
- Assist in the corporation tax compliance and provisioning process
- Preparation of VAT returns for the group;
- Assistance with other taxation matters as required
Ideally you will be a qualified accountant with strong technical accounting ability and experience combined with the communication skills to liaise at all levels within a business.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.