My client are a multi billion turnover, international, property and construction business that has led many high profile projects both in the UK and internationally. They are now seeking a chartered accountant to join them. This will be an excellent opportunity for a candidate coming straight from practice giving the successful candidate diverse experience in a high profile role, duties will include:-
- Production of statutory financial statements and consolidations
- Preparation of relevant and insightful consolidated reports
- Produce accurate group wide reports (monthly and quarterly) and distribute to various stakeholders alongside insightful commentary
- Preparation of quarterly consolidated financial reporting pack
- Liaise with a variety of stakeholder to produce consolidated forecast, variance analysis and commentary;
- Assist with annual Corporate 5 year Business Plan preparation
You will be an ACA qualified accountant with an excellent academic record with strong technical knowledge include IFRS and consolidation accounting.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.