Our client are a FTSE 100, global business with a diverse product range providing sustainable solutions. They now have plans for expansive growth and are looking for ACA qualified candidates to join then in the next step of their journey.
Initial duties will include:-
- Assist in the production of the group management accounts pack for the board
- Produce forecasts and reports as required
- Assist with the production of the group budget
- Produce sections of the half and full year published accounts and supporting analyses
- Review and analyse submissions from subsidiaries and investigate anomalies
- Prepare statutory accounts for UK subsidiaries mainly under FRS 101.
- Maintain IFRS technical knowledge and provide advice on reporting requirements as required.
You will be an ACA qualified accountant with an excellent academic record, have an analytical mindset and the ability to multi-task.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.
Please attach a word document of your CV to apply.