My client is an established and highly profitable property company based in Hertfordshire. We are sourcing a Group Accountant to join their company and further enhance the finance team.
This is a brand new opportunity to join this thriving company as it continues to expand and develop its operations.
The role of Group Accountant will be to support a well-established finance team. You will impart expertise across the diverse areas of the business with an emphasis on tax and reporting requirements.
Key responsibilities of the Group Accountant will be;
- Group Statutory Accounting for the financial year
- Managing technical queries
- Responsibility of VAT across the business
- Responsibility of TAX across the business and advising all areas including shareholders and corporate entities
- Cost control analysis, review and action planning
The ideal candidate will have significant post qualification experience supported by a Professional Accountancy Qualification at a senior level, as well as the following attributes;
- Expert understanding and knowledge of financial accounting and reporting
- Highly technically minded with strong attention to detail
- Robust commercial acumen and be assured in making business decisions
- Strong communication and presentation skills, to effectively business partner across the wider organisation
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.