My client an international organisation at the forefront of technology and innovation are seeking an ambitious and self-motivated Group Accountant to join their team. If you are seeking a technically focused role within a meritocratic business where you are truly visible, this could be the role for you. The key responsibilities will include:-
- Preparation of timely and accurate monthly group consolidations, cash flow and balance sheet.
- Support in the preparation of group annual reports.
- Take ownership for the financial accounting for a number of small UK and international entities.
- Support the Group Revenue Recognition process.
The successful candidate will be:
- Graduate calibre qualified accountant (ACA, CA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Strong technical knowledge including UK GAAP and ideally multinational consolidation
- Proactive, self-starter with an enquiring mind-set
- Flexible and collaborative with strong communication skills
In return you will receive a competitive package and significant opportunities to progress.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.