My client, is a highly successful Global Market Leader within the Creative Retail industry, passionate about quality and providing a great customer experience. the company is quite unique - prides itself on being quite unstructured - believes it helps keep the creative spirit alive, really nice atmosphere.
They are now seeking a bright ambitious qualified accountant to lead in the preparation, consolidation and analysis of budgets, forecasts. as well as monthly, quarterly and yearly results.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller and working within a friendly, entrepreneurial, innovative and relaxed environment your initial responsibilities will include
- Manage the time line and submission of accurate figures in the monthly consolidation process of the group figures for a multinational business.
- Manage the timeline and deliverables from subsidiaries to ensure timely completion of all forecasting and budgeting procedures.
- Assist in the review and analysing of monthly figures and provides useful insight to the business in regards to profitability and variances.
- Be responsible for the creation of all management board packs that are distributed to the Group Management Team on a monthly basis.
- Perform various types of ad-hoc analysis and potentially represent Finance in project activities.
- Perform internal controls review and testing. With implementation of control standards for internal and external audit requirements.
- Treasury – preparation of group cash flow forecasts and placing hedge contracts
- Tax – review of quarterly tax packs making sure they are filled in accurately and adequate tax planning across the group is achieved.
Ideal candidates will be ACA/CA with a strong academic background ideally with experience gained outside of practice. You will be of a creative nature with the ability to communicate and influence with non-finance colleagues in order to ensure financial control adherence. Your enthusiasm, drive and attention to detail will ensure success and real career progression within this exciting dynamic environment.
In return this company offers an exciting career development opportunity, excellent benefits and great atmosphere.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.