This highly visible role reports into the Group Financial Controller and offers great exposure to the Group Finance Director and other Board members. This business services company have an outstanding record of success and are now ready to add a career focussed finance professional to their team.
- Consolidation of group month-end accounts
- Preparation for the monthly Board report, including reconciliations of working capital and cash conversion
- Quarterly shareholder and semi-annual bank reports
- Key point of contact for the group’s external auditors, offering recommendations where appropriate
- Assisting on group corporate treasury matters, in particular management of cash flows
- Assisting in the group budgeting process
- Assisting with preparation of analysis and other ad-hoc presentations and analysis for the CEO, Group Finance Director and senior management team
- Consolidation of, assisting with preparation of half yearly and annual reports together with compilation of supporting documentation
They are expanding rapidly and are therefore seeking an energetic, highly motivated qualified accountant who is confident, highly motivated and will therefore be able to challenge the business and make improvements
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.