My client a market leading forward thinking organisation is currently recruiting a Group Finance Manager to manage and coordinate the activities of the financial accounting team across their European operations. The successful candidate will possess strong communication skills with the ability to develop and improve processes across the division.
The key responsibilities of the role will include;
- Preparing multi currency consolidation and all monthly reports
- Providing financial advice and guidance to the wider business and subsidiaries
- Ensuring internal controls and reporting standards are complied to
- Continuous development and improvement of reporting standards and processes
- Stautory accounts and tax returns.
The ideal candidate will be an ACA/ CA qualified accountant with excellent technical knowledge developed within a practice background. You will have strong interpersonal and leadership skills with the ability to train and develop a team.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.