A high-profile branded business that creates high-quality lifestyle products and has an international community of consumers.
To cope with anticipated growth, they are looking to recruit a Financial Controller to support the CFO. This role will have board exposure and will require partnering of key non-finance senior leaders across the business. In the absence of the CFO the FC will be required to represent Finance.
- Creating a robust finance function, embedding processes controls and procedures
- Putting in place a monthly timetable and month end disciplines
- Develop and preparing the management accounts and introducing KPIs
- Preparation of cash flow forecasts and management of the relationship with the bank
- Production of Statutory Reports and liaison with external auditors
- Monthly Board Pack preparation
- Sourcing and Implementing a new fit for purpose accounting system
- Managing the year end process across the group.
- Ensure returns for Corporation tax, VAT and international tax are submitted, payments made on time and all relevant regulations are complied with.
- Involvement in the annual budgeting process and monthly actual v budget reporting.
- Continual drive to support and improve margin through effective financial control and commercial acumen.
- Carry out Ad Hoc analysis and projects on behalf of the CFO.
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) with larger corporate exposure, and therefore an appreciation of what makes a first in class finance function.
- Experience of improving financial control, systems and reporting
- Experience within an International company with multiple sites.
- It is essential that you have experience within the Retail sector
- Seeking a driven and motivated individual looking to make their mark in a growing and exciting start up business.
- Broad experience of Statutory reporting, preparation of cash-flows, budgeting, forecasting, tax and compliance with the ability to partner key management within the business
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.