Our client is a premium award winning Italian retailer is now looking to appoint a Group financial controller to help with the next phase of growth over the next years ahead.
Reporting to ; Finance Director and leading a small team.
- Lead the monthly management and financial accounts processes. Including operational KPI’s, ensuring that accurate and timely financial information is provided.
- Lead the Opportunities and Risks process. Ensuring that all commercial and accounting O&R’s are captured and reported routinely to the Group Finance Director.
- At all times, maintain a robust control environment through the timely preparation and review of balance sheet reconciliations and strict adherence to all accounting policies and procedures.
- Assist the Group Finance Director with the setting and review of accounting policies so that they comply with relevant accounting standards.
- Ensure that the Management Accounts and supporting schedules continually meets the changing needs of the business through proactively identifying requirements.
- Lead the year-end external audit.
- Responsible for the accurate and timely production of all external reporting including financial and tax compliance reporting obligations.
- Responsible for all aspects of cash management and cash forecasting. Ensuring that sufficient headroom is maintained at all times to meet working capital and other funding requirements.
- To motivate, manage and train all teams under own area of control, to develop a proactive and approachable finance team known for their willingness to help and truly partner with the business.
- Effectively manage the working capital components of the Company with specific attention to stock, debtors and cash balances.
- Assist the Group Finance Director with preparation of budgets, forecasts and plans.
- Recommend changes that will improve the Company’s financial performance and financial controls.
- Qualified accountant ACA preferable (or ACCA)
- Similar industry exprerince
- Ability to manage workflow priorities across a number of stakeholders.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.
Please attach a word document of your CV to apply.