A high-profile branded business that creates high-quality lifestyle products and has an international community of consumers.
To cope with further anticipated growth, they are looking to recruit a Financial Controller to support the Head of Finance. This role will have board exposure and will require partnering of key non-finance senior leaders across the business. In the absence of the Head of Finance the FC will be required to represent Finance.
- Manage a team of four and deputise for the Head of Finance when necessary
- Timely, accurate production and review of monthly group management accounts
- Co-ordinate all financial reporting across the international entities
- Constant review and set up of internal controls and global compliance
- Cashflow forecasts (including preparation of consolidated forecast), providing real time view of cash flow position to exec team
- Work closely with Head of Finance in preparation of the quarterly reforecast and budget/plan presentations
- Project lead for new ERP implementation system
- Continued process and controls improvements, using technology to automate where possible
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) with larger corporate exposure, and therefore an appreciation of what makes a first in class finance function.
- Experience of improving financial control, systems and reporting
- Experience within an International company with multiple sites.
- It is essential that you have experience within the Retail sector
- Seeking a driven and motivated individual looking to make their mark in a growing and exciting start up business.
- Broad experience of Statutory reporting, preparation of cash-flows, budgeting, forecasting, tax and compliance with the ability to partner key management within the business
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.