Group Financial Controller
Our client, a market leading PLC is now seeking a technically strong ambitious Group Financial Controller to take responsibility for PLC, statutory and management reporting. Working closely with and providing essential support to a dynamic FD your key responsibilities will include:
- PLC annual and interim reporting
- Coordinate all Monthly reporting & control
- Taxation management, liaising with external advisers to ensure compliance
- Coordinate annual/quarterly and short term forecasting
- Cash-flow monitoring, reporting and forecasting
- Provide technical leadership of accounting standards and compliance
- Management and development of a small professional team
You will be a qualified accountant with and in-depth knowledge IFRS reporting, experience of PLC reporting requirements would be a significant advantage. Technically strong you will set and deliver to high standards, your strong interpersonal and communication skills will enable you to influence across the business.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.