Our client are a blue chip multinational business who continue to go from strength to strength. They are now seeking a qualified accountant to join them to ensure accurate and efficient accounting, consolidation and external reporting for the Plc and it's subsidiaries.
Duties will include:-
- Review statutory returns from all major brands within the group
- Production and control of accounts
- Review of new and current accounting standards, including updating group policy where appropriat
- Ensure both finance and non finance staff understand the implications of changes to accounting standard
- Manage, review and analyse subsidiary statutory accounts to ensure accuracy
- Balance sheet reconciliations
Ideally you will be a practice trained qualified accountant who has the ability to influence and challenge senior stakeholders. You will have strong technical accounting skills ideally gained within a FTSE listed business.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.
Please attach a word document of your CV to apply.