A fantastic opportunity to join this thriving consumer facing organisation based at the head office in West London. My client is currently recruiting an FP&A Analyst on a 6 month FTC.
The opportunity will involve taking responsibility for some of the existing commercial reporting, and also helping to create and maintain new analysis for the business. The role is a balance of regular reporting and ad-hoc analysis, most of which is prepared for Directors or Heads of Department.
Key responsibilities will involve:
- Board and Executive Reporting
- Group consolidation of weekly and monthly reporting across several territories.
- Delivery of individual territory monthly finance packs with clear and insightful commentary and analysis on performance - both financial and non - financial. Liaise closely with territory finance teams ensuring consistency and quality.
- Production of the group monthly finance pack.
- Produce and optimise the weekly reporting of performance KPIs.
- Support delivery of group board presentations, including territory board meetings.
- Support the group FP&A team in other routine and ad -hoc board and executive reporting requirements.
You will need to be a p/q accountant (ideally CIMA/ACCA/ACA), commercially astute and ideally be familiar with investment appraisal. You will also have a passion for commerce and will enjoy working in a collaborative environment.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.
Please attach a word document of your CV to apply.