My client is a privately owned, entrepreneurial business who have been growing both organically and by acquisition. As they continue to innovate and diversify they are seeking an ambitious finalist or qualified finance professional to join their relaxed and friendly team. Duties include:-
- Producing monthly management accounts for several separate trading entities
- Liaise closely with non finance colleague to ensure revenues and costs are correctly allocated
- Produce group finance strategic plan
- Analyse actuals vs plan and provide variance analysis along with commentary to senior executives
- Consolidate P&L and cashflow for group
Ideally you will be a finalist or newly qualified accountant who has experience within management accounts and is keen to develop their career within a commercial finance function.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.