My Client a Leading and recognisable brand in their chosen field are looking to bring an Group Reporting Accountant on Board on a permanent basis to work alongside the Head of External reporting and.
- To take ownership of the production of high quality financial accounts and reports whilst Constantly developing external reporting to be in line with best practice and latest recommendations.
- To ensure the Group complies with all external regulatory and IFRS reporting requirements, including both Group and subsidiary accounts in a timely way via efficient processes
- To consider accounting matters proactively and anticipate their implications for the business, communicating these effectively across the business as appropriate.
- Dealing directly with the auditors to manage and plan the audit for the Group, ensuring all audit requirements are met and, liaising with local entities, ensure the whole audit process runs smoothly and within timelines required for external processes.
- A qualified Accountant (ACA or equivalent).
- Previous Experience within a group Reporting/Group Accounting role would be preferred.
- High level of IT skills (specifically advanced Excel and PowerPoint) is expected.
- The candidate must be highly numerate with the ability to, analyse, interpret and consolidate information.
- Must have a proven track record of producing clear, effective, reporting and communication to all levels of the business.
If you feel the above role is of interest to you and you are immediately available then please apply on line and one of our consultants will be in touch to discuss this opportunity in more detail.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.