Our market leading technology group with operations across Western Europe is now seeking a group reporting manager to take responsibility for all statutory and internal reporting for the European region. Reporting to the European FD you will be relish the opportunity to champion technical accounting standards, compliance and controls.
Key responsibilities will include
· Statutory accounts preparation for UK and North European activities
· VAT & Corporation tax computations
· Internal consolidation, reporting and variance analysis of European Division
· Balance sheet reporting and integrity
· Maintain & update SOX controls and documentation
You will be a qualified accountant with a strong controls/technical background and broad knowledge span of UK (European would be a bonus) corporate tax requirements. Occasional European travel will be required.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.