Our client leading business are looking to bring an experienced Financial Reporting Manager on board for a minimum of 6 months.
The role will be based in Central London and will pay between £350 - £400 Per Day.
- Lead the preparation of group and subsidiary statutory audits, and liaising with the audit team to ensure the smooth running of the process across multiple territories.
- Own the maintenance of the group consolidation process, and contribute to the consolidated group accounts and entity (UK and other territories) statutory accounts.
- Ensure compliance with GAAP, preparing technical papers for review and circulation on business activities and associated accounting treatment.
- Get involved with project work to ensure plans are compliant with GAAP and position the organisation in the best light possible.
- Perform quarterly balance sheet reconciliation reviews above and beyond those.
- Manage, motivate and develop newly qualified Chartered Accountants in their roles and in line with their development plans.
- Process improvements/innovation, e.g. around streamlining reporting processes, tax compliance processes.
- Understand how banking documentation interacts with the Group Accounts.
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/ACMA Accountant with extensive PQE Experience
- Extensive knowledge of GAAP (IFRS essential, UK GAAP desirable).
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Problem solving, innovative thinking, able to see the wider business and commercial implications of ideas/projects.
- Well-organised, able to manage complex projects and enable/monitor the contribution of others.
- Good Excel skills.
- Basic experience of Corporation Tax, VAT, PAYE; and
- Experience of using a consolidated accounting system is desired (journal entry, creating queries, batch processing).
If you feel the above role is of interest to you and you are immediately available then please apply on line and one of our consultants will be in touch to discuss this opportunity in more detail.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.