My client, an industry leader is currently recruiting a key Head of Commercial Finance role to join their senior leadership team. Leading a small team you will be responsible for the driving the business forward with development of robust business plans to drive growth and efficiency. Your key responsibilities will include:-
- Work closely with cross functional heads of departments, providing key insights, challenge and commercial advice
- Take ownership and lead the annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting.
- Build effective working relationship with senior stakeholders for operational teams, providing financial advice and support.
- Proactively seek ways to deliver improvements and efficiencies to ensure first class insights to aid decision making processes.
- Lead and develop a highly motivated and driven team.
The ideal candidate will be CIMA, ACA, ACCA qualified with a strong academic background, effective influencing and stake holder management skills. You will be a confident communicator who relishes leading and developing staff. In return you will receive a highly competitive salary package and significant progression opportunities.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.