My client, an international household name and employer of choice is seeking a highly ambitious and self motivated individual to lead and develop a world class finance team.
You will be an inspirational leader who has experienced a progressive career to date and have a strong controls and reporting background, ideally gained within financial services or regulated business sector
Key responsibilities will include:
- Delivery of timely and accurate management, statutory and regulatory reporting.
- Lead and drive an environment of robust financial control and reporting across the international business.
- Lead implementation of development programmes for Finance, including systems for the global business
- Drive and implement a continuous improvement mind set across the wider finance team.
- Work closely with the FP&A team to deliver high quality monthly reporting dashboard to the Executive Team.
The ideal candidate will have an very strong academic profile with a proven track record of delivery of Statutory and Regulatory reporting within a complex multinational environment. You will possess strong stakeholder management, influencing and effective communication skills and be seeking a progressive opportunity to continue your steep career trajectory. Experience of IFRS and Solvency II will be highly advantageous.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.
Please attach a word document of your CV to apply.