Our client, a recognizable property company needs a Financial Controller as the business is growing rapidly. You will report to the Finance Director and take responsibility for all aspects of the day to day accounting and financial information.
It is essential that you can show that you have worked in a role where you have managed and developed people, improved processes and procedures.
This brand new high-profile Financial Controller role will be based in their Head office in Central London
- Support month-end and year-end close process;
- Report timely and accurate financial information;
- Manage all accounting operations including Invoicing, A/R, A/P, GL;
- Examine all financial reports and data closely to check for discrepancies;
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting;
- Oversee preparation of VAT return;
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with 2+ years PQE;
- Staff management experience is crucial;
- Proven working experience as a Financial controller;
- 5+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience;
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.