A business operating in the premium leisure sector are actively recruiting a Head of Finance. As they look to continue their impressive growth they are now seeking a highly ambitious chartered accountant to join them in this high profile role within the business. Initial Duties will include:-
- Lead the company’s financial accounting and reporting
- Ensure all the UK and Overseas finance function provide timely an effective reporting to both internal and external stakeholders
- Manage the Finance team and work closely with external advisors and auditors
- Ensure regulatory and statutory compliance across the group
- Control the finance activities across all companies within the group to ensure they are carried out efficiently, effectively and in line with best practice.
- Preparation of P&L for each site including liaising with operations managers to provide insight regarding their P&Ls
- Produce monthly board packs for review
- Preparation of yearly financial statements
Ideally you will be a qualified chartered accountant with an excellent academic record, who has trained within a large practice and has the ambition and drive to progress your career to Finance Director level.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.