My client are a leading technology business with an international presence that are looking for a Head of Finance to lead their small team to the next stage of development and beyond. Your key responsibilities will include:-
- Overseeing the production of management accounts (parent and subsidiaries), payroll, balance sheet recs, monthly KPI's and payments.
- Analysis of performance and market trends to identify risks and opportunities
- Implementing improvement strategy including processes, controls and system implementation.
- Implement and drive forecasting and budgeting process across the group.
- Leadership of a small team including training, recruitment and development.
The ideal candidate will be ACA, CA, ACCA or CIMA qualified with strong Excel (modelling) and leadership skills. You will have previous experience of a diverse leadership role within an SME environment. Previous experience of Xero is advantageous but not essential.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.