An exciting opportunity for a Head of Finance is required for a leisure company based in Hertfordshire.
This is a great position for someone who wants to head up a finance function and be responsible for the companies finances, management of the accounts and reporting and looking to improve profitability.
The key responsibilities will include:
- Being in charge of the finance function of the group
- Monitoring spends, costs and the development of budgets
- Reporting directly to the Managing Director and being a key 'decision maker' of the group
- Business partnering and liaising with the sales and operations team
- Preparing annual budgets, forecasts and reviews
The ideal candidate will be:
- An excellent communicator
- In a similar role of responsibility in a finance team
- Keen eye for detail
- Be able to manage the groups finances effectively
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting brand a clear career progression
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.