An exciting opportunity to work for a leading Retail organisation in Central London as Head of Finance for Supply Chain. Due to the result of internal promotion this high profile role will be reporting to the Director of Finance and will involve full management of Supply Chain P&L.
Business partnering to the Director of Logistics ensuring all key decisions and strategies are driving commercial value. As an individual you will need to build strong relationships within Logistics, the Finance Group and across the wider business.
- Business Partnering to the Direcor of Logisitcs and the Logisitcs teams
- Financial Management of Supply Chain P&L and balance sheet
- Responsible for ensuring full buy in and ownership from stakeholders, influencing the setting and delivery of stretching and achievable targets
- Accountability for currency forecasting and resulting FX movement impact to P&L and working with the treasury team to deliver the company hedging
- Qualified Accountant CIMA/ACA/ACCA or equivalent
- Extensive Logistics and Supply Chain exposure
- Strong communicator
- Leader of large teams
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.