Fantastic Opportunity to Join a Dynamic and Growing Private Equity Company and oversee the Fund Financial Reporting Function for the Business.
What the role has to offer:
- £80,000 - £100,000 Basic Salary dependent upon experience
- Excellent Benefits Package
- Generous Discretionary Bonus
- Opportunity for career progression in a fast growing company
The role includes:
- Investor reporting,
- Financial reporting
- Regulatory reporting.
- Managing the accounting team
- Stakeholder management and Business Partnering with investors, portfolio managers, audit firms and fund directors.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Qualified ACA with substantial PQE
- Ideally from Private Equity background.
- Excellent Analytical Skills
- Technical Accounting (IFRS, US and UK GAAP) Expert
- Experience of working within a corporate governance environment.
- Understanding of fund treasury operations
- Good risk management
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.