High profile strategic/commercial finance role within a blue chip employer of choice for an ambitious qualified accountant.
My client is a blue chip business that continue to expand and produce outstanding results. As part of their continued growth they are currently seeking a high calibre qualified accountant to join their team in a high profile role where you will be integral to the further development of the business. Specifically you will be responsible for:-
- Business partner the property and business development teams
- Produce investment appraisal on all new site acquisitions utilising NPVs
- Ensure investment models are continually improved to ensure fit for purpose
- Appraise new concepts and products allowing understanding of impact to profit, returns and cashflow
- Develop insight around ROI and IRR to provide insight for future strategy
Ideally you will be a qualified accountant with an excellent academic record and has experience utilising investment appraisal techniques. You will have exceptional communications skills with the ability to influence senior members of the leadership team.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.