Our client is a UK based, international FMCG and retail business, seeking a commercially astute finance analyst to join them on a temporary basis to develop their commercial analysis, reporting and planning for both UK and International divisions. This is a very exciting opportunity for a commercially savvy Analyst to work in a fun environment.
Specifics will include:-
- Develop commercial analysis and reporting on revenues and margins to monitor performance
- Automate reporting so that analysis by customer, category and product can be optimised
- Develop insightful analysis that allows finance to partner closely with the business in order to drive performance
- Utilising your strong excel skills develop automated reports and analysis
- Liaise closely with finance and non finance colleagues to provide KPI reporting that is fit for the business
You will have a strong commercial analysis background, with experience of working is a fast paced consumer facing business, used to producing commercial reporting and analysis. The ideal candidate will have experience of working in a well-run commercial finance function , you will combine advanced excel skills with the ability to develop analysis and reporting, working closely with the Finance Director.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.