An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Interim Finance Director to join an entrepreneurial business that has expanded rapidly since its creation. Working closely with the Directors and the team, you will be trusted to lead and support the company’s commercial operations.
You must have the ability to work at pace and assist in growing the business. You will be a key member of the senior management team, reporting to the executive board. The goal of this position is to secure the functionality and profitability of the business to drive extensive and sustainable growth.
- Oversee, review, and adhere to the budgets for each business department
- Budgetary planning
- Supervise the management accountant in the facilitation of financial documentation.
- Seek out methods and practices to minimise financial risk
- Update and implement financial policies and procedures
- Design and implement business and financial strategies, plans and procedures
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Write and submit reports to the board in all matters of importance
- Finance Director
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Outstanding organisational and leadership abilities
- Strong analytic experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to liaise at all levels of a business
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.