Market leading retailer is now seeking a technically strong chartered accountant to take responsibility for statutory and management reporting. Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
Your key responsibilities will include
- Delivery of annual and interim statutory accounts under IFRS
- Production of monthly management reporting
- Ownership of balance sheet controls
- Preparation and regular review of cashflow forecasts
- Oversee day to day treasury management issues
- Develop effective working relationship with auditors and other professional advisers
- Working closely with professional advisers, preparation of corporation tax computations.
You will be ACA/CA qualified with experience of statutory accounts preparation under IFRS and able to work under pressure with excellent communication skills.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.