My client is a rapidly expanding business who operate in a niche market. As part of their ongoing growth and development they are currently seeking an interim Financial Controller to manage all aspects of their day to day accounting, reporting and compliance. The role is responsible for all aspects of financial control and processing as well as providing support to the senior management team.
Specific duties will include:-
- Ensuring the accuracy and timeliness of all financial reporting, developing financial processes, devising and implementing change across the business to drive efficiency.
- Responsibility for all month-end and year-end closing and all associated reporting deadlines
- Work closely with the business to ensure accurate cash flow forecasts
- Maintain general ledger to trial balance
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- VAT Returns
Ideally you will be a qualified accountant with experience of managing a team and strong technical accounting experience
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.