My client is a fast growing business based in Watford they are currently looking to appoint an Interim Financial Reporting Manager to deliver the month and year end close. This would be a 3-6 month opportunity on a day rate or fixed term contract.. As a Financial Reporting Manager this is a high profile role and the key responsibilities might include:-
- Preparation of statutory accounts
- Liaise with external advisers and external auditors on accounting matters.
- Delivering monthly profit & loss and balance sheet commentary as required.
- Maintain and strengthen internal controls over financial reporting.
- Management of a team setting clear objectives and managing the development and success of those individuals.
- Support on matters of UK taxation.
You will be a practice trained qualified accountant and technically up to date, with strong customer focus and effective influencing skills. You will have a strong academic background and be available at short notice.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.