Junior Management Accountant, 8-9 months contract with possibility to be made permanent based in central London.
My client is looking to recruit an Interim Junior Management Accountant to join their thriving fast paced and dynamic business. This will be for an initial 8-9 months with the possibility to go permanent.
Reporting to an impressive Finance Manager this is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience within an AIM listed business.
You will be a Junior Management Accountant who will have sole responsibility for managing the invoicing and payment cycle with wholesale customers along with managing the bank accounts.
- Work with the internal retail partnerships team to understand the invoicing processes for existing and new relationships
- Raise wholesale partner sales invoices by downloading necessary data from various partner portals and uploading into NetSuite
- Track and report on partner profitability
- Calculate wholesale revenue accruals, deferrals and refund provisions
- Reconcile payments
- Reconcile bank accounts
- Forecast cash movements
- Treasury management of cash on deposit
- Month end journals
You will have a minimum of 12 months experience in a similar role, studying towards an accounting qualification, ideally with experience of NetSuite. You will need to be available to start immediately, working from home initially.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.