Our client are a leading business within their sector. They are currently seeking a technically strong qualified accountant to take ownership of their yearend process on an interim basis. Duties will include:-
- Ensure all statutory returns are completed accurately and timely
- Manage the production of interim, annual and ad-hoc reports
- Review latest accounting developments publicised by the accounting bodies, assess, and report on these to the finance team..
- Through continual review of the balance sheet, and financial risks and opportunities.
- Manage relationships with auditors at an operational level, managing the audit schedule and raising accounting issues.
- Ensure full compliance with all legal, accounting, taxation and regulatory requirements by responding to requests
Ideally you will be a charted accountant will experience of working on an interim basis in a hands on role.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.