A world-leading global conglomeration is seeking an experienced Internal Audit professional to join their highly-reputable organisation in either their London or Ipswich offices. The manager-grade role comes in a highly supportive organisation where in-house promotion and career progression is a clear priority.
The caring organisation also understands the importance of family life and encourages a healthy work/home balance; supporting this with structured working hours, low travel requirements and a generous holiday allowance.
Finally, the sociable tight-knit environment ensures that you will always be working with a lively, friendly and busy team; meeting regularly with the national audit teams for social events and meetings.
- To lead in the planning and execution of internal audit reviews.
- To document and report on internal audit reviews through the creation of reports for the review of audit and business management.
- To identify and flag more serious issues as they emerge.
- To monitor the progress of plans that have resulted from the findings of internal audit reviews through liaising with management and updating records accordingly.
- Where appropriate, assist on the creation of updates to be reviewed by Executive Management.
- To build relationships with internal contacts and use these relationships to report on and influence the management of potential risks.
- To maintain a strong understanding of key business, finance, regulatory and IT activities.
- To develop and maintain a strong understanding of group internal audit processes and procedures and apply these in practice.
- Educated to degree level and/or a relevant professional qualification (ACA/CA/CIIA/CIMA).
- Strong practical audit experience from a top UK practice or blue chip organisation.
- A clear passion for audit and motivation to work in audit long-term.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong interpersonal, networking and influencing skills.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
London or Ipswich
- Salary £50,000 - £60,000 depending on location.
- 35 hours per week.
- Generous car allowance.
- Considerable bonus and pension contribution.
- 28 days holiday excluding bank holidays.
- A list of generous benefits.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.