A world leading professional services organisation with over 25 offices globally requires an International Tax Assistant to join their expanding team.
You will be part of a world class and diverse team of Client Focused professionals, who offers a long term career path
You will be assisting Head of International Tax, International Tax Manager and Advisor in handling Tax and Partnership taxation matters
The successful candidate should be part qualified with the desire to study which they will support
- Proactive support to the International Tax Adviser and International Tax Manager
- Maintenance and accurate and clear data and reconciliations
- Pro-active and clear communication of information relevant to stakeholders
- Effective identification and management of compliance obligations and deadlines
Skills and experience
- Part Qualified ACCA/CIMA/AAT/CTA/ATT with desire to continue studies which will be supported
- Tax experience an advantage
- Advanced excel skills
- Pro-active and self motivated
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.