I am working with a market-leading international corporation to recruit a skilled IT Auditor.
The exciting opportunity comes within an organisation where IT security and control is at the center of everything they do.
Passionate about innovation and development, the company is involved in exciting projects all over the globe. From artificial intelligence and robotics to risk management and fintech, you will be encouraged to get involved in ground-breaking research and be at the forefront of change.
- To plan and execute IT internal audit reviews.
- To document and report on audit findings through the creation of reports for the review of audit and business management.
- To identify and flag more serious issues as they emerge.
- To monitor the progress of plans that have resulted from the findings of IT Audits through liaising with management and updating records accordingly.
- To build relationships with internal contacts and use these relationships to report on and influence the management of potential risks.
- Degree educated with a professional qualification (e.g. ACA, CISA, CISSP, CISM).
- Practical experience in a highly regulated industry.
- Previous employment within a Big 4 practice is desirable.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.