A fantastic opportunity has arisen to make an impact within a major conglomeration which dominates markets across the globe! Recruiting at all levels, the house-hold brand are seeking IT Audit professionals to join their lively, friendly team.
Consistently recognised for their focus on employee satisfaction, fairness and equality, the organisation has frequently been voted one of the top 25 large organisations to work for in the UK.
With their focus on career progression and in-house promotion, the manager-grade position comes with ample opportunities to advance within a historic and well-established organisation.
- Relevant professional qualification (i.e. CISP, CISM, CISA) or degree
- Professional experience in IT Audit / IT Security / IT Risk
- Knowledge of Technology Risk Frameworks (e.g. COBIT, ISF, ISO27000 series)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with management and junior staff
Salary flexible depending on experience plus generous benefits!
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.