A well known retailer based in South London are looking for an outstanding graduate to join their growing Commercial Finance team. This is an excellent opportunity for a part-qualified accountant or exceptional graduate to be introduced to Commercial finance and business partnering.
The business is a well known high street retailer who have performed excellently in the last five years. Due to expansion this is a newly created role within the Commercial finance team. This team takes the lead in supporting and challenging all parts of the Marketing and Commercial teams across all areas.
- Supporting all financial processes relevant to Convenience enabling the company to achieve promotional targets
- Evaluate processes and and identify improvements and gaps
- Work closely with the all members FP&A team to gain a good understanding of the function within a retail environment
- Produce business reports and ensure processes deliver robust business information in an efficient manager
- Support the budgeting and forecasting processes
The ideal candidate is a bright graduate or part-qualified accountant with an interest in the retail sector. This role will act as an introduction to Commercial Finance as well as business partnering, thus good communication skills are essential.
The client is offering a highly competitive salary of up to £30k plus study support and an excellent benefits package. There is a clear route of progression and a fun friendly atmosphere at the Head Office.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.