CMC are working with an instantly recognisable and expanding organisation in North London who requires a strong Junior Management Accountant / Account Assistant to join a varied, strong and successful financial team.
In this role you will provide a professional and value added support service to the Head of Management Accounts and Information, and the Management Accountants team to help enable high quality Finance support for the business. You will be involved in the processing of costs onto our general ledger, the reconciliation of accounts including query resolution, and assisting the Management Accountants with the production of monthly management accounts, budgets and forecasts
In order to be successful you will be/have:
- A part-qualified Accountant or qualified by experience
- A thorough understanding of Financial systems and procedures
- Strong problem solving and time management skills
- Expertise in spread sheet modelling and analysis
- Experience of balance sheet reconciliation and analysis and budgeting and forecasting, in a multi-currency Finance environment, is desirable
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.