I'm recruiting on behalf of an inspiring organisation who specialise in the Debt Advisory space and require a Leveraged Finance specialist to support their continuing growth.
This innovative organisation offers a meritocratic and non-bureaucratic culture, allowing a rapid career growth
Responsibilities and Skills include
- Building and reviewing financial models for assessing the viability of transaction structures and determining appropriate debt levels.
- Preparing transaction related documents, including teasers, management presentations and overviews of financing options.
- Liaise with banks and fund investors to secure competitive financing packages.
- Doing credit analysis, due diligence and assisting with legal documentation.
- Managing Analysts on the deal team
- Significant deal experience in the EMEA
- Pro-active mind-set
- Confident, Articulate and able to present to Senior Stakeholders
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.