An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading international bank based in the heart of The City.
Acting as a Loans Administrator within the Operations Banking division, you will be responsible for managing the full life-cycle of banking and treasury transactions across the globe.
- Booking of new Loans in Commercial Lending system by way of interpretation of the Loan documentation to include counterparty, tenor, margins, fees, repayment schedule.
- Processing of Bilateral loan drawdowns/ disbursements to include preparation of funding requests for Treasury advising of forex, currency, amount, rate and interest period.
- Independently interpret Loan Documentation to determine correct financial structure for funding / rate fixing purposes i.e. Term v Revolver, Single Currency v Multi Currency, Floating Rate v Fixed Rate (Caps/Floors) and Margins.
- Respond to enquiries both internal and external as appropriate.
- Input of associated transactions into Summit Commercial Loans and SAP Accounting systems.
- Independently create SWIFT Payment messages (MT 202/103).
- Communicate effectively with both internal and external clients as required.