An International Media organisation, due to an internal move requires a Management Accountant to join their fast paced and exciting team.
This dynamic, vibrant company offers a great environment with huge career potential.
Reporting to the Financial Controller you will be responsible for reporting to senior stakeholders, preperation of management accounts and budgets and forecasting.
- Preparation of Management Accounts
- Analyse data and research reports to develop budgets and financial plans
- Assist the Financial Controller in reporting to senior stakeholders
- Provide timely and accruate financial information to the Financial Controller
- Supervise and aid the development of the Finance Assistant
- Preparation of journals for general ledger postings
- Part Qualified or Qualfied (ACCA/CIMA)#
- Maconomy experience is preferable
- Strong commincator and comfortable presenting financial information at all levels
- Willing to assist in other functions of the business as and when required
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.