Our client are a privately owned entrepreneurial business, they are currently seeking a Management Accountant to join their friendly finance team. If you're looking to progress a career within management accounts this is a fantastic opportunity for you to work and learn from a highly experienced Senior Finance team who will train and guide you through the day to day core accounting duties.
- Production of weekly revenue figures
- Assist in the production of the monthly management accounts, including processing / reconciling prepayments and accruals
- Preparation, review and ownership of balance sheet reconciliations, resolving any issues where necessary
- Reconciling and posting of expenses
- Reconciling and posting of payrolls
- Assist in the year-end external audit process
- Assist in the annual budgeting process
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Completion of government returns such as national statistics
- Checking VAT returns for all companies within the group
Ideally you will be part qualified AAT or early stages ACCA/CIMA with the ability to communicate effectively across all levels of a business
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.