An exciting opportunity has risen for a Management Accountant to join a dynamic leisure company in the heart of London.
This well-known brand is looking for a dynamic Management Accountant to play a key role in their finance function. Some of the key responsibilities will be:
- Responsibilities of processing month end
- Dealing with queries on the P+L's
- Processing of prepays and accruals
- Reviewing expenditure against budget,
The ideal candidate will be:
- Part Qualified Accountant
- Have a strong attention to details
- Strong analytical skills and excellent communication
- Be able to work independently and confidently
This is a great opportunity to join a growing and well known retail brand, who thrive on progressing their employees.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.