My client a leading and recognisable name within their chosen field based in Luton are looking to bring on board a Management Accountant to work alongside the commercial Finance team.
The role will be based at my clients head office and will be paying between £32,000 & £38,000.
- Produce Management Accounts for a designated region within the business ensuring that the Operational Managers understand their performance.
- Ownership of specific cost areas to analyse for the whole group for Board reporting.
- Full forecasting and budgeting Life cycle.
- To consider accounting matters proactively and anticipate their implications for the business, communicating these effectively across the business as appropriate.
- To Ensure Accuracy of balance sheet reconciliations.
- Ensuring a professional and knowledgeable image is portrayed of the finance team.
- A Part qualified or Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA or equivalent).
- Experience in a group finance environment, preferably with Plc exposure.
- Well-organized and able to develop and monitor plans to meet agreed deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organisation and planning skills
- Ability to work within a team and develop positive relationships with both finance and operational colleagues.
- SAP experience
If you feel the above role is of interest to you and you are immediately available then please apply on line and one of our consultants will be in touch to discuss this opportunity in more detail.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.