- Month end processing and journals to prepare the accounts.
- Commercial understanding of the variances to the budget so that these can be presented to the Finance Manager.
- Balance sheet reconciliations for related accounts
- Business Partnering with cost centre within the business to ensure that they understand are accountable for the cost and capital expenditure associated with their cost centres
- Business Partnering with a set region and owning the relationship with the General Managers. Specifically responsible for the queries from that region.
- Complete the balance sheet reconciliations for allocated areas.
- Prepare the first draft annual cost and Head Office budgets for the areas for which you are responsible.
- Other ad-hoc tasks as reasonably allocated as required.
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/ACMA Accountant.
- Proven ability to manage and engage internal & external stakeholders.
- An ability to communicate with all levels of the business including non-financial employees.
- Accuracy and understanding of month end activities.
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications with expert knowledge of Excel
If you feel the above role is of interest to you then please apply on line and one of our consultants will be in touch to discuss this opportunity in more detail
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.