This well known brand is looking for a Management Accountant to play a key role in their finance function. Some of the key responsibilities will be:
- Assist with the production of month end profit and loss reports and balance sheet
- Assist in the production of the monthly Board packs
- Prepare risk analysis including profit and cash flow risk
- Drafting the monthly accounts for review by the Financial Controller/Head of Finance
- Maintain overhead schedules and reconciliations
- Assist with the preparation of the annual budget
- Playing a key role in getting maximum spend from customer base
The ideal candidate will be:
- ACA/CIMA Qualified accountant
- Have a strong attention to details
- Strong analytical skills and excellent communication
- Be able to work independently and confidently
This is a great opportunity to join a growing and well known retail brand, who thrive on progressing their employees.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.