An exciting opportunity has risen for a part qualified Management Accountant to join a large scale media company in central London. This well known brand is looking for a Management Accountant to play a key role in their finance function.
Key responsibilities will be:
- Helping to identify and analyse variance in profitability
- Assisting in the production of weekly P+L analysis
- Product analysis - identifying and evaluating trends to improve and drive performance
- Playing a key role in getting maximum spend from customer base
- Preparation of monthly accounts (p/l, balance sheet and cash flow) • Reconciliation to weekly accounts
The ideal candidate will be:
- Part qualified accountant ACCA, CIMA or equivalent
- Strong attention to detail
- Be able to work independently and confidently
- Excellent analytical skills
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.